As the end is near, the Villages of Bannockburn and Deerfield would like to thank its residents for their patience during this important infrastructure improvement project.
- Berger has commenced parkway grading operations within the project limits.
- Peter Baker & Son has installed hot-mix asphalt driveway aprons throughout the project limits along North Avenue.
- The asphalt pavement patches on Wilmot Road and Telegraph Road, respectively, have been completed.
- Roadway and parkway utility structures have been adjusted to finish elevations.
- Kim Construction has commenced cleaning of the sanitary manholes to be lined.
- Work Zone Safety removed all existing signage and installed new roadway signs per the approved Engineering plans.
Anticipated schedule for next week:
- Arteaga will install pulverized topsoil and sod within the parkways along North Avenue.
- Arteaga will reinstall all brick driveways and sidewalks throughout the project limits.
- Kim Construction will complete sanitary manhole lining operations at various locations.
- Peter Baker & Son will install hot-mix asphalt surface course.
- Permanent pavement markings will be installed per the approved Engineering plans.
- The detour and all applicable traffic control signage will be removed and the roadway opened to all traffic.
- It is anticipated by the end of the week that this contract shall be considered substantially completed.
- Percentage Complete: 84%
Schedule for next spring:
- Arteaga will install tree plantings per the approved Engineering plans.
- Berger and subcontractors will complete any remaining punch list items not completed this fall.
- A detour will be in place and the road closed to thru traffic however construction operations will necessarily require daily lane or roadway segment closures and present delays for local vehicular traffic along North Avenue.