- Kreative Scape has installed new curb and gutter throughout the project limits.
- Berger has backfilled along the back of new curb on the north side and has commenced clean-up operations of all miscellaneous construction debris and materials.
- Berger has commenced recycled asphalt pavement capping stone operations within the roadway limits from Telegraph Road working west.
- Saturday Work: Fine grade capping stone within the roadway limits. Berger will also backfill along the back of new curb on the south side of North Avenue and continue clean-up operations.
Anticipated schedule for next week:
- Kreative Scape will finish all remaining curb and gutter, concrete sidewalk and driveway installations.
- Berger will finish fine grading operations within the roadway limits.
- Beginning on Tuesday, October 25, weather permitting, the first lift or ‘layer’ of hot-mix asphalt pavement will be installed throughout the project limits.
- Following hot-mix asphalt pavement operations, Berger will commence parkway grading operations and pavement structure adjustments.
- Percentage Complete: 72%
- A detour will be in place and the road closed to thru traffic however construction operations will necessarily require daily lane or roadway segment closures and present delays for local vehicular traffic along North Avenue.