- Berger Excavating has completed the installation of all storm sewer laterals and pipe underdrains throughout the project limits.
- The new water service stub(s) have been installed for the future development at Wilmot Road.
- All existing storm sewer has been removed per plan.
- All underground utility improvements have been completed throughout the project limits.
- Berger finished earth excavation and aggregate subgrade installation operations.
- A string line has been installed for curb installation operations and the aggregate subgrade trimmed along the north side of North Avenue.
Anticipated schedule for next week:
- Kreative Scape will install curb and gutter along the north side of North Avenue on Monday, October 17 and the south side on Wednesday, October 19, weather permitting.
- Curb and gutter will be installed at all storm sewer structures and radii at side streets.
- Following curb and gutter installation, Berger will commence parkway grading operations.
- Berger will install recycled asphalt pavement capping stone and fine grade the roadway for asphalt pavement installation.
- Percentage Complete: 65%
- A detour will be in place and the road closed to thru traffic however construction operations will necessarily require daily lane or roadway segment closures and present delays for local vehicular traffic along North Avenue. Due to curb and gutter installation operations, driveway access will be limited for 3 to 5 days following placement. Overnight on-street parking will be permitted for affected residents.