- Berger Excavating has completed the installation of the water main system throughout the project limits. The existing water main has been abandoned and appurtenances removed.
- New water service connections have been installed throughout the project limits.
- Storm sewer lateral installations have been completed from Woodbine Court through Crabtree Lane.
- Existing sanitary manholes have been reconstructed per plan throughout the project limits.
- Berger has completed earth excavation and aggregate subgrade installation operations from Oakwood Place to Wilmot Road.
- Berger has completed curb and gutter, and driveway removal operations from Telegraph Road to Woodbine Court.
- Saturday Work: Earth excavation and aggregate subgrade installation operations from Telegraph Road through Crowe Avenue, working west. Berger will also clean the site of surplus construction materials and debris.
Anticipated schedule for next week:
- Berger will continue the storm sewer lateral installations from Oakwood Place to Wilmot Road.
- The new water service stub(s) will be installed for the future development at Wilmot Road.
- It is anticipated that all underground utility improvements shall be completed by Wednesday, October 12.
- Berger will continue earth excavation and aggregate subgrade installation operations from Crowe Avenue working west.
- Percentage Complete: 61%
- A detour is in place and the road closed to thru traffic. However construction operations will require daily lane or roadway segment closures and present delays for local vehicular traffic along North Avenue.