- Berger Excavating has completed the installation of the main line storm sewer system throughout the project limits.
- Storm sewer lateral installations have been completed from Telegraph Road to Woodbine Court.
- The new water main has been chlorinated and passed IEPA testing requirements.
- The water main tie-in connections have been completed at Hawthorne Place, Telegraph Road, and Crowe Avenue, respectively. The existing water main has been abandoned and appurtenances removed from Telegraph Road to Stratford Road.
- New water services have been installed at 1139 and 1163 North Avenue.
- Berger has commenced earth excavation and aggregate subgrade installation operations from Oakwood Place to Wilmot Road.
- Visu-Sewer has installed cured-in-place pipe liner within the sanitary sewer system along Hawthorne Place and from Hawthorne Place to Woodbine Court.
- Saturday Work: New water services will be installed at 1210, 1280, 1330 and 1400 North Avenue.
- All adjacent side streets were swept by a professional sweeper.
Anticipated schedule for next week:
- Berger will continue the water main tie-in connections at Oakwood Place, Crabtree Lane, Woodbine Court, and Stratford Road.
- New water services will be installed at 1568 Oakwood Place and 1555 North Avenue.
- The existing water main will be abandoned and appurtenances removed throughout the project limits.
- Storm sewer lateral installations will continue from Woodbine Court to Wilmot Road.
- Berger will reconstruct the existing sanitary manholes from Hawthorne Place to Telegraph Road.
- Visu-Sewer will be on-site installing cured-in-place pipe liner within the sanitary sewer system from Woodbine Court to Telegraph Road.
- Berger will continue earth excavation and aggregate subgrade installation operations from Oakwood Place to Wilmot Road and then commence from Telegraph Road working west.
- Percentage Complete: 51%
A detour is in place and the road closed to thru traffic. However construction operations will require daily lane or roadway segment closures and present delays for local vehicular traffic along North Avenue.