- Berger Excavating has completed the installation of the main line water system across Telegraph Road. The water main has been completed throughout the project limits.
- The new water main has been filled, flushed, and has passed the hydrostatic testing requirements.
- Berger has continued to install the main line storm sewer system from east of Woodbine Court to Hawthorne Place.
- Storm sewer lateral installations have been completed from Telegraph Road to Crowe Avenue.
- A dust control plan has been implemented and maintained.
Anticipated schedule for next week:
- Berger will continue and finish the installation of the main line storm sewer system to Hawthorne Place.
- Storm sewer lateral installations will continue from Crowe Avenue, working west.
- The new water main will be disinfected per Contract requirements.
- Following approved testing requirements, Berger will commence the installation of new water service and side street connections throughout the project limits.
- Visu-Sewer will be on-site installing cured-in-place pipe liner within the sanitary sewer system from Hawthorne Place to Telegraph Road.
- Berger will commence earth excavation and aggregate subbase installation operations from Telegraph Road through Stratford Road.
- Percentage Complete: 45%
- A detour will be in place and the road closed to thru traffic however construction operations will necessarily require daily lane or roadway segment closures and present delays for local vehicular traffic along North Avenue.