- Berger Excavating has continued installing water main and appurtenances via open cut operations at North Avenue and Woodbine Court, Stratford Road and Crowe Avenue, respectively.
- Water main installation via directional drill operations has been completed from Stratford Road to Crowe Avenue. All directional drilled water main has been completed on this Contract.
- Sanitary sewer service replacement operations have commenced at the east project limits working west.
- A dust control plan has been implemented and maintained.
Anticipated schedule for next week:
- Berger will install the remaining water main and appurtenances via open cut operations on North Avenue from Crowe Avenue to Chestnut Street. Construction operations will require temporary closures at each intersection during working hours.
- It is anticipated that all water main and appurtenances will be installed by weeks’ end. The new water main will be filled and flushed throughout the project limits.
- Sanitary sewer service replacement operations will continue, working west.
- Visu-Sewer will be on-site commencing sanitary sewer lining operations from Hawthorne Place working towards to the east.
- Percentage Complete: 38%
A detour is in place and the road closed to thru traffic. However construction operations will require daily lane or roadway segment closures and present delays for local vehicular traffic along North Avenue.