- Berger Excavating has continued storm sewer installation from Crowe Avenue to east of Woodbine Court.
- Water main installation via directional drill operations has been completed from Woodbine Court to Stratford Road.
- Water main installation via open cut operations has been completed at North Avenue and Hawthorne Place.
- A dust control plan has been implemented and maintained.
Anticipated schedule for next week:
- Berger will install the remaining water main and appurtenances via open cut operations at North Avenue and Woodbine Court, Stratford Road, Crowe Avenue and Chestnut Street, respectively. Construction operations will require temporary closures at each intersection during working hours.
- Water main installation via directional drill operations will continue from Stratford Road to Crowe Avenue.
- The proposed water main will be tested and chlorinated as required throughout the project limits.
- Berger will continue storm sewer installation from just east of Woodbine Court working west.
- Percentage Complete: 34%
- A detour will be in place and the road closed to thru traffic however construction operations will necessarily require daily lane or roadway segment closures and present delays for local vehicular traffic along North Avenue.