- Berger Excavating has installed new water main from Wilmot Road to Hawthorne Place.
- All existing asphalt pavement has been removed and temporary aggregate ramps have been installed and will be maintained at all driveways and roadways.
- Earth Excavation and road building operations has commenced from Hawthorne Place working west towards Crabtree Lane.
Anticipated Schedule For Next Week:
- Earth Excavation and road building operations will continue from Crabtree Lane to Oakwood Place.
- Storm sewer installations will commence at the east end of the project working west along the centerline of North Avenue.
- The existing sanitary sewer main from Hawthorne Place to Telegraph Road will be cleaned, televised, and lined.
A detour is in place and the is road closed to thru traffic. However, construction operations will require daily lane or roadway segment closures and present delays for local vehicular traffic along North Avenue. We continue to appreciate your cooperation and patience throughout the duration of this project.